What is involved?
Constructionline will assess your business to ensure it meets approval for accreditation. There are four levels of accreditation; Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. The higher the accreditation the more your business will have to provide and pass. This ranges from financial information and insurance to health & safety policies, environmental management and corporate & social responsibility. Once accredited you will no longer need to duplicate your standard company information for each tender – saving you time and money.
What are the benefits?
- Save time & money by reducing the admin involved in tendering for new work
- Increase profitability through gaining new contracts
- Enhance your professional image and visibility to larger businesses, contractors and authorities
- Reduce your risks through advanced health & safety practices
- Stand out from your competitors
How we can help
The rewards for gaining accreditation far outweigh any possible setbacks when applying, however the application process may seem a little daunting and the process can be a lengthy one, especially when very specific documentation is required. So if you are struggling for time, resource or just knowing where to start, this is where we can help.
At Ridgeway Training we understand how important accreditations are for your business and we strive to ensure our customers receive the right tools required in order to gain these accreditations. Our consultants have first-hand industry leading experience and already support a number of companies through their FORS.
- Liaise on your behalf to manage, complete and submit all required documentation to Constructionline.
- Competent Health and Safety Support – This is not only a requirement for accreditation, it is also a legal requirement under the Management of Health and Safety at Work regulations 1999
- Discounts if you already have FORS accreditation, whether that’s with us or not