30% higher pass rates
Ridgeway training was established in 1995 with the intention of supplying a service to both the road haulage and passenger sectors, capitalising on the intimate training and supervision small groups offer – both on site and at company premises.
What we do
Ridgeway Training has been supporting operators for over 25 years through our industry recognised training, from Transport Manager CPC courses and CPC refreshers through to banksman training. Its through this invaluable knowledge and experience that enables us to offer the complete support with the safety and compliance of your operation.
- Operator licence support – ensuring you have the correct systems and procedures in place, providing peace of mind with the compliance of your operation.
- Transport Manager CPC – outstanding levels of training with CPC pass rates 30% higher than the national average.
- Driver CPC – outstanding levels of training locally to you, improving driver performance, road safety and efficiency.
- FORS accreditation and development – once established, ensure your operational image is highly credible and excelling in compliance.
- Health & Safety training – providing confidence in your responsibilities, increase safe systems and practices and decrease risks within your operation.
We also work closely with AECOM, City of London and Transport for London (TfL) in the progression of FORS accreditation in London & the South East.
Strategy & Vision
a. Vision statement
Our customers are our greatest asset, both new and the ones that have been with us through thick and thin. Our aim is to secure more contracts in the coming years allowing us to re-invest and progress.
b. Mission statement
“Knowledge Through Clarity”
Ridgeway Training understands its role within the industry and its morals are designed to not only sustain but improve the company thus enabling us to care for our customers and increase environmental and safety awareness within the industry.
d. Business goals & objectives
Our goal is simple – create opportunity, gain strength and remember our roots.
e. Growth strategy
We operate in the highly regulated industries of both Road Haulage and Passenger Transport; for our future it is imperative for us to be a reliable, honest and genuine training provider so we can grow at a rate that suits us. We will aim to cope with all the coming challenges ahead and continue to expand whilst always being mindful of the bigger picture.
- K2 Transport
- Go Ahead Group
- Transport for London (TfL)
- City Of London
- DJ Grab Services
- Kingman Services
- London Haulage Ltd
- Peter Hird
- Wandsworth Council
- Specialized Driving Force
- RATP Dev
- Islington Council
- Lords Builders Merchants
- Edwards Coaches
- APH Ltd
- Newtons Coaches
- Maltaward Barriers Ltd
- Britaniacrest Ltd
Thank you for taking the time to read our company profile. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.
Registered Office: The Stone Building, Paddockhurst Road, Turners Hill, West Sussex. RH10 4SF
Tel: +44 (0)1293 535850
VAT No: GB199328456
Company registration number: 9279858