30% higher pass rates
Ridgeway now offers a new health & safety training course. The intensive half day course (including examination). £79 + VAT
Certificate of Health and Safety and Banksman Duties
Outcome of the course
- Have an understanding of the relevant health and safety legislation
- Understand the powers of the enforcement authorities
- Understand the responsibilities of employers and employees
- Appreciate the meaning of risk and the cause of accidents at work
- Understand the reasoning behind safe systems of work
- Identify hazards relating to vehicle loading and unloading and other transport operations
There are no entry requirements for this course but you will need to bring a copy of your passport or driving license on the day.
In order to complete this course, all attendees must complete a one hour examination. Compiled of 20 multiple choice questions, this will be assessed before completion of the course.
This course covers
What does Health and Safety mean to you?
Accidents: Causation and prevention
Risks and Hazards
Safe systems of work
Find out more
For course dates and more information, contact us today on 01293 535850 or drop us an email on email@example.com