30% higher pass rates
Transport Manager CPC
1. Course fees are to be paid in full at the time of booking.
2. Cancellation/transfer of the booking up to six weeks prior to the closing date* for the course will incur a £80.00 + VAT administration fee.
3. Cancellation/transfer of a booking between six and four weeks prior to the closing date* for the course will incur a £100.00 + VAT administration fee.
4. Cancellation/transfer of the booking less than three weeks prior to the closing date* for the course will result in a 75% administration fee.
5. Cancellation/transfer of the booking after the final closing date* for entries to the examination (three weeks before examination date) will incur 100% loss of fees, as once the final closing date for examination entries has passed fees cannot be reclaimed, or the cancelled place filled.
6. Once a candidate has been entered for modular examinations, fees cannot be returned even if the place is transferred or cancelled, as from March 2006 our facility to withdraw an entry is no longer available.
7. All bookings will be confirmed by return, and joining instructions and information will be sent prior to the start of the course, usually 14 days before.
8. All CPC6 Candidate Identification Forms are to be completed and returned prior to the start of the course. Failure to do so may result in a delay to the examination entry being made.
9. Ridgeway Training, although we have never cancelled a course, will advise of any changes to the dates or times no less than six weeks prior to the start of the course, unless OCR alter arrangements after this time.
10. Ridgeway Training cannot be held responsible for changes to the course content, or changes to the examination timetable, which may be made by the examining body, as these are beyond their control.
11. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and OCR regulations, your candidate registration form must be retained securely by us for at least one year from the date you passed your examinations.
*The closing date for examination entries is THREE WEEKS prior to the examination date for each session.