30% higher pass rates
Ridgeway now offers a new health & safety training course. The intensive half day course (including examination) will cost a total of £79 + VAT
Certificate of Health and Safety and banksman duties
Outcome of the course
- Have an understanding of the relevant health and safety legislation
- Understand the powers of the enforcement authorities
- Understand the responsibilities of employers and employees
- Appreciate the meaning of risk and the cause of accidents at work
- Understand the reasoning behind safe systems of work
- Identify hazards relating to loading and unloading and other operations
There are no entry requirements for this course but you will need to bring a copy of your passport or driving licence on the day.
In order to complete this course, all attendees must complete a one hour examination. Compiled of 20 multiple choice questions, this will be assessed before completion of the course.
This course covers
- What does Health and Safety mean to you?
- The legislation
- Accidents: causation and prevention
- Risks and hazards
- Safe systems of work
- The airport
- The job
Find out more
For course dates and more information, contact us today on 01293 535850 or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org